2–4 March 2020 | Berlin, Germany
As a new dean, you are not alone. In AACSB's latest deans survey, 69 percent of current deans are serving in their first deanship. In those first few years of transition and discovery, you will be called upon to solve complex problems and take advantage of strategic opportunities in unexpected ways.
The New Deans Seminar is a "must-attend" event that provides insightful advice on how to handle the first few years as well as interactive discussions regarding expectations, career path, strategic planning, and AACSB Accreditation. This is your chance to talk about the things you can't discuss on campus.
Get a head start in your new role by building trusted relationships and expanding your network with others. You will have the opportunity to talk one-on-one with experienced deans who have been through the process as well as make life-long colleagues. This three-day event will prepare you for success, no matter what your goal as dean may be.
- Understand your role within the University and learn how to be the voice of your business school
- Recognize best practices in strategic, financial, and succession planning
- Establish a close-knit community with deans from around the world
- Identify strategies and opportunities with regard to global partnerships
- Learn how to build internal and external communities of advocates dedicated to your school’s vision
Who Should Attend
New, interim, and acting deans of two years or less.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.