The Online Teaching Bundle is a collection of three courses:
- Online Teaching: Getting Started | September 28 - October 18, 2020
- Online Teaching: Presence and Engagement | October 19 - November 8, 2020
- Online Teaching: Assessment, Feedback and Honesty | November 9 - December 6, 2020
The complete series provides attendees a comprehensive framework from which to develop individual courses geared toward teaching in non-traditional modalities. To expose attendees to a range of teaching styles, this option includes the perspectives and strategies from a variety of content creators and subject matter experts.
- Describe methods for online educational engagement in different modalities, including the incorporation of free and innovative technologies
- Determine preferences for course development including its design, the incorporation of (a)synchronous components, and time management
- Increase instructor (personal) presence within digital mediums
- Develop strategies to promote student engagement and motivation through individual and collective interaction
- Implement mechanisms and policies that encourage academic honesty
Online Teaching: Getting Started | September 28 - October 18, 2020
Online Teaching: Presence and Engagement | October 19 - November 8, 2020
Online Teaching: Assessment, Feedback and Honesty | November 9 - December 6, 2020
The first two weeks of each course consists of self-paced, asynchronous programming facilitated by faculty with decades of online teaching experience. The third "flex" week of each course provides the participant additional time with the content and an opportunity to continue the discussion with the cohort and facilitators. The average total length of time to complete the programmed portion of each course is between two and four hours , depending upon the participant's level of engagement.
Who Should Attend
This online series of courses is for faculty at all levels of experience with online teaching - from those new to teaching courses in online, blended, or hybrid settings, to those seasoned online teachers looking for new ideas for online teaching strategies.
This cohort-based learning experience is delivered via AACSB's learning platform and includes asynchronous activities that apply concepts through downloadable content, exercises, discussions, and reflections.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
SAVE when you register for the bundle of all three courses at the same time!