Your participation as an exhibitor is a key part of AACSB’s efforts to offer a high-quality conference experience to the global business education community and a unique opportunity to interact with existing and prospective clients and customers. When you become an exhibitor, you gain exposure for your organization and most importantly, be recognized as a leading resource for business schools.
Each virtual exhibit space includes the following benefits:
Branding and visibility:
• Hyperlinked exhibitor listing on the conference website
Opportunities for enhanced networking:
• One complimentary registration
• Small exhibitor booth placed below sponsors on the exhibitor listing page
• Two expo passes for access to the exhibitor showcase, social events, networking community meetings, and speed networking
Engagement before and after the conference:
• Registered attendee(s) have access to event recordings post-conference
• Access to conference attendee list (limited to name and institution)
• Access to the AACSB Exchange conference community where conference materials, rosters, and discussions are posted before, during, and after the conference
AACSB Member Exhibit Fee: 750 USD
Non-member Exhibit Fee: 1,000 USD
Virtual Exhibit Booth Add-Ons
Investment: 1,500 USD members/2,000 USD non-members
Present a live, 20-minute demonstrative session, highlighting your research, products, and services. The most successful demos are those that are creative, dynamic and engaging. Consider offering special incentives to participants, allowing some time at the end for Q&A, providing take away materials and/or a small giveaway, and inviting them to your virtual booth to learn more. These sessions are included on the agenda, on the conference website, and the virtual conference platform. Your organization's name and session title are included.
Investment: 500 USD members/750 USD non-members
Your advertisement included in a conference communication that is sent to all registered attendees either before or after the conference.
Interested in Exhibit Add-Ons?
Email Brittany Papendorf at [email protected] for additional information.