AACSB 2018 Officers and Board of Directors Election Results
Results from the 2018 elections for AACSB International Board of Directors officers and members—with representation in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific—are announced.
I am pleased to announce the results of the 2018 officers and board of directors election:
- Vice chair-chair elect:
John A. Elliott, University of Connecticut
- Representative of an organization from the United States (accredited):
McRae C. Banks, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Amy Hillman, Arizona State University
Sarah E. Nutter, University of Oregon
- Representative of an organization from Asia Pacific (accredited):
Lin Zhou, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China)
- Representative of an organization from Canada (accredited):
Robert Helsley, University of British Columbia
- Representative of an Organization from Europe, Middle East or Africa (accredited):
François Ortalo-Magné, London Business School
Peter A. Todd, HEC School of Management, Paris
- Representative of an organization from the United States (non-accredited):
Alicia J. Jackson, Albany State University
The vice chair-chair elect serves three consecutive one-year terms as vice chair-chair elect, chair, and immediate past chair. All other directors serve a three-year term. Newly elected board members will take office on July 1, 2018.
Please join me in thanking all candidates for their participation in this year’s election and in extending congratulations to our newly elected board members. We also wish to extend a special thanks to the members of the Nominating Committee for their dedication and valuable contributions to this important process.