24 October 2020 | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Learn the techniques, approaches, and tools that have helped Deans as they navigate their business school’s journey toward academic success. This interactive seminar will explore various aspects of recruiting, retaining, and developing leadership among faculty for succession planning. We will explore best practices, case studies, and facilitate round-table discussions, providing attendees with an actionable plan to implement within their own institution.
- Learn to navigate the complexity of managing and leading faculty
- Understand frameworks and approaches to mentoring and developing faculty
- Determine specific skills and tools for effective leadership development within the Business School
- Identify best practices to develop faculty and administrators for leadership progression
- Explore strategies for succession planning in the current environment in Business Schools
While in Ho Chi Minh City....
AACSB is also offering other events from 19-24 October 2020. You may also be interested in one of the following events:
Asia Pacific Annual Conference | 19–21 October 2020
Business Accreditation Seminar | 22–23 October 2020
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for leading and managing faculty and succession planning (Deans, Associate Deans, Department Chairs/Heads)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.