This webinar will focus on the deliberate design of a mission and vision statement for the business school. Styles vary widely and content can differ somewhat, but the purpose is always one of directional clarity. The perspective taken is that these are the building blocks for the strategic plan, but they also can serve to guide and frame ongoing school initiatives or to-be-expected deviations in plans.
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe critical components of mission and vision statements
- Describe the role of a mission and vision statement
- Generate critical components of mission and vision statements
Registration includes access to either or both of the following sessions:
(1) February 19, 2020 | 7:00 - 8:00 am (PST) | 10:00 - 11:00 am (EST) | 4:00 - 5:00 pm (CET) | 5:00 - 6:00 pm (EET)
(2) February 20, 2020 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (CET) | 12:00 - 1:00 pm (EET) | 6:00 - 7:00 pm (SGT)
Who Should Attend
This webinar is for new and prospective Deans, Associate Deans, and other strategic roles involved in or anticipating being involved in strategy development for their business schools.
This webinar will be delivered using Zoom Meeting.
A recording of this webinar will be available to all registrants.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org