The Online Teaching Bundle is a collection of three courses:
- Online Teaching: Getting Started | May 18 - 31, 2020
- Online Teaching: Presence and Engagement | June 1 - 14, 2020
- Online Teaching: Assessment, Feedback and Honesty | June 15 - 28, 2020
The complete series provides attendees a comprehensive framework from which to develop individual courses geared toward teaching in non-traditional modalities. To expose attendees to a range of teaching styles, this option includes the perspectives and strategies from a variety of content creators and subject matter experts.
- Describe methods for online educational engagement in different modalities, including the incorporation of free and innovative technologies
- Determine preferences for course development including its design, the incorporation of (a)synchronous components, and time management
- Increase instructor (personal) presence within digital mediums
- Develop strategies to promote student engagement and motivation through individual and collective interaction
- Implement mechanisms and policies that encourage academic honesty
May 18 - June 28, 2020
Average length of time to complete each course is between two and three hours , depending upon attendee's level of engagement.
Who Should Attend
This online series of courses is for faculty members interested in teaching courses in online, blended, and/or hybrid settings.
This cohort-based learning experience is delivered via the Brightspace learning platform and includes synchronous and asynchronous activities that apply concepts through content presentation, direct exercises, discussions, and reflections.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE when you register for the bundle of all three courses at the same time!