The future of work is here. Breakthrough technologies, including artificial intelligence, robotics, blockchain, and the Internet of Things (IoT) are now changing the way we live and learn, as well as how employees and businesses work across all industries. Technologies including Zoom, Teams, and other collaborative platforms have brought remote people closer together and enabled productive teamwork thereby transforming workplaces. The future of business will involve shifting mindsets, retooling structures, and reconfiguring capabilities to harness the power of these advanced technologies. It requires business schools to train talented people who can successfully lead this brave new world.
Business schools cannot do this alone. They need to work hand-in-hand with businesses to discover, design, and deliver the newer competencies required by employees for thriving in this future defined by digital convergence. In this session led by an academic dean and a senior industry executive with decades of strategic experience, we will strive to answer questions about how businesses and business schools can work together to prepare students for success such as:
- How can business schools leverage the power of business partners to identify the needed skills and develop cutting-edge curricula?
- What are the best practices for working with businesses to build strong internship and placement programs? How do we utilize mentors from the business world to help prepare students for life after school, both professionally and personally?
- How should business schools collaborate with businesses to advocate for an inclusive economy?
- How can businesses help faculty generate mindsets marked by both rigor and relevance?
- How can businesses, as consumers of talent from business schools, ensure that they get the right mix of talent?
- Identify how to craft business school learning strategies to meet the talent strategy needs of businesses.
- Understand the connection between education, experiential learning, and employment for ensuring student success.
- Discuss the implications of breakthrough technologies on the future of work for both business schools and businesses.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (EDT) | 5:00 - 6:00 pm (CEST)
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | 5:00 - 6:00 pm (PDT) | Thursday, 22 October 2020 | 8:00 - 9:00 am (SGT)
Who Should Attend
This webinar is suitable for senior administrators involved in relationship development with business partners, career service professionals, undergraduate and graduate program staff, and faculty in business schools. Professionals from business organizations with aspirations for fostering close relationships with business schools will find it useful as well.
Space is limited! Register now!
This webinar will be delivered using Zoom Meeting.
Questions? Contact email@example.com